Well met, warriors, adventurers, hippies, gardeners, hikers, world travelers, outdoorsmen, preppers, and survivalists.
This blog is meant to be a journey into discovering the art of sustainability and environmentalism by learning about the wonders and curiosities of the outdoors. By the title you may think this means that there is a martial component to this blog. In a sense, we are creating our own warrior code to live by when it comes to the environment. Everyone’s warrior code is unique to their personal viewpoint about nature and all the living things within it.
Things you may experience with this blog:
- TRAVELS to parks, preserves, and various adventures into the wilderness. We enjoy camping and hiking but are not experts, so any comments and additional information is welcome. We love photography, so also expect lots of photos and our best attempts at identifying flora or fauna in them.
- Gardening ideas, tips, and tricks with learning new ways to increase the harvest, preserve and store food, use herbs, and more.
- Reducing, reusing, recycling, and up cycling tips and ideas – we love to find new ways to use things creatively with the intention of reducing waste.
- Local sustainable stories and interviews with beekeepers, farmers, herbalists, hippies, innovators, tech gurus, gardeners, hikers, musicians, artists, and preppers.
- Opinions on the environment – we are not experts in this field, but we enjoy learning new things about nature and sharing what we do know!
Thank you for reading our blog – we hope you learn and enjoy our green world.